To be completely honest, I can’t imagine myself married (although I really want a wedding) for the simple fact that I have a very low tolerance for people and their bullshit.
I just assume everyone has their own shitty sides (I know I do) and I don’t want anyone forced to deal with mine just like I don’t want to deal with theirs for however many years marriages last.
Pessimist 4 lyf.
- dianainwonderland reblogged this from beautifulqalb
- moslemblackdoll said: This was me for 10 years and I sincerely saw it this way. I did get married. My husband is pretty cool. And yet sometimes I wish I never got married, never hurt him or him hurt me (all accidentally of course)
- khilire likes this
- brownlov3s reblogged this from beautifulqalb
- brownlov3s likes this
- hopelessnights said: my thoughts exactly.
- hopelessnights likes this
- samiracortez likes this
- susurrus likes this
- thesmallestactofkindness said: You sound like a real negative Najma here.
- dodilmilrahehain likes this
- beautifulqalb posted this