Today my sister called me and told me I needed to pick her up early from school, when I asked why she said that her principal said she needed to leave. When I got there and asked what happened her principal informed me that her outfit was “inappropriate” for their learning facility. I looked at her outfit 3 times trying to figure out what it was that was inappropriate. She had on a long summer dress, it looked fine to me. I asked him to explain what exactly was wrong with her dress and he said, “It doesn’t fit in an appropriate manner.” The vice principal went on to explain, she said that my sister’s body “is much too curvy to have on a dress that clings to it a bit. It sends the wrong message.” I explained to them both that while I was walking down the hall to their office, I had seen girls in tiny dresses and shorts - how was that not inappropriate? The vice principal said, “They look innocent.”
“So my sister’s body doesn’t look innocent because she has more curves than the girls she goes to school with?” The principal told me it was for her safety, that they didn’t want any visiting people or male staff to look at her inappropriately.
If you have a bunch of grown men in your school that you’re afraid will look at a student inappropriately then why the hell do you have them working there..?
Thank God the school year is over because I’ll be damned if she’s ever stepping foot in that school again.
I hate the world.
Someone make it go away.
Ahhh, what the hell?? I would have went off.
- thecommoncarotidartery reblogged this from thesmallestactofkindness
- justsothoughts reblogged this from themindislimitless
- twerkjabi likes this
- queerandpresentdanger likes this
- valonnqar likes this
- salehasyedda reblogged this from thesmallestactofkindness
- arshmeen reblogged this from thesmallestactofkindness
- sunshineinthe-rain reblogged this from pretty-in-grey
- pretty-in-grey reblogged this from thesmallestactofkindness
- ninapedia likes this
- mermeanie reblogged this from pastagfirullah
- kemetduasekhem likes this
- mermeanie likes this
- sonicy0uth likes this
- elysethegorgon reblogged this from pastagfirullah and added:
- perspicacity15 reblogged this from iambecauseiwrite
- leavemealonetoread reblogged this from themindislimitless and added:
- whinymidas likes this
- katelynninja likes this
- nasamatelhawa likes this
- waving-affection likes this
- stillhearyourghost reblogged this from thesmallestactofkindness
- shabnamshake likes this
- amoooors likes this
- salmoomah likes this
- ricekrispiez reblogged this from moukies
- wewanttobe reblogged this from themindislimitless and added:
- zombiessay reblogged this from thesmallestactofkindness and added:
- itisperfectlyimperfect reblogged this from pastagfirullah and added:
- itisperfectlyimperfect likes this
- iambecauseiwrite reblogged this from themindislimitless and added:
- queenofironthrone reblogged this from moukies
- themindislimitless reblogged this from beautifulqalb and added:
- helpmeflyyy said: subhanallah, i cannot believe these things actually happen..so ridiculous.
- chernabogtheblackgod reblogged this from samiracortez and added:
- moukies reblogged this from thesmallestactofkindness
- moukies likes this
- algandarsmanor reblogged this from beautifulqalb
- imaname likes this
- myheadisbloodybutunbowed likes this
- theartofcognitivedissonance likes this
- bombshellcityy likes this
- rasouli reblogged this from lambanajibsays and added:
- rabiat likes this
- lambanajibsays reblogged this from thesmallestactofkindness and added:
- azaadi said: Complete bullshit. How the heck do curves violate the school’s dress code?! So sorry your sister had to deal with those assholes.
- missjennsopinion reblogged this from pastagfirullah and added: